Monday, September 28, 2009

Television

Television has become an integral element of my recovery process. Yes I say that a bit tongue in cheek, but it's true, I've come to really rely on it when I'm on the brink. I was feeling absolutely horrible earlier and after three episodes of Lost and a pint of ice cream I'm okay.

I want to write down for posterity the shows that I've been keeping up with. Not all of them are good, but they're there in a pinch!

  • Lost (up to season 5 now!)
  • Scrubs
  • Lie to Me
  • True Blood
  • Weeds
  • Breaking Bad
  • Entourage
  • The United States of Tara
  • 30 Rock
  • Dexter
  • Heroes
  • Chuck
  • Robot Chicken
  • Family Guy
  • Futurama (Going to get new seasons soon!)
  • Bleach (...embarrassing taste, I know.)
  • Mythbusters


To watch:
  • Mad Men
  • Glee
  • This American Life
  • Strangers with Candy

Maybe I'll try it:
  • Ugly Betty
  • Better Off Ted
  • Dollhouse 
  • Community
  • Secret Diary of a Call Girl
  • Monk
  • Eureka
  • Nurse Jackie
  • FlashForward
  • V

I've seen a few episodes and didn't like it / get hooked:
  • House
  • Californication
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • 24
  • Fringe
  • Leverage
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
  • Psyche
  • Stella
I'm looking forward to:
  • Caprica
  • New Futurama!
No longer on the air but liked:
  • Spaced
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • Arrested Development
  • Dead Like Me
  • Firefly
  • Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

1 comment:

  1. fwiw, I'm a big fan of Better Off Ted. Highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete