Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TV series I watch, and their premieres and finales

Current (season finale date)
     30 Rock (-April 22) (Th)
     Family Guy (May 23) (Sun)
     Lost (-May 23) (T)
     Chuck (-May 24) (Th)
     FlashForward (-May 27) (Th)
     United States of Tara (-June 7) (M)
     V (-June) (T)
     Breaking Bad (Sun)
     Nurse Jackie (M)
     South Park (W)
     Bleach (T)

April
     Glee (-June 8)

June
     Weeds
     True Blood
     Entourage
     Futurama
     Lie To Me

July
     Mad Men

September
     Heroes
     Caprica
     Dexter


I'm missing some, I'm sure of it. Oh well. This post is for me, so I can remember when to look for these shows. I also want to catch up on Doctor Who and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, check out Justified, see the last couple seasons of Buffy (I stopped halfway in), and, I don't know.. there's too much.

And then there are all the webcomics and podcasts I keep track of..

Mr. Deity
A History of the World in 100 Objects

Wapsi Square
Dominic Deegan
PvP
XKCD
Concession
Penny Arcade
Hark! A Vagrant
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
Surviving the World
A Softer World
Misfile
Octopus Pie
Something Positive


I'm beginning to realize just how much of my time I spend in front of this computer. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment